Tax Manager (Corporate)£38,000 - £48,000Leeds
- 23 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Comfortable and social environment
- Flexible working, to include a balance of home and office working
- Company Pension
- Gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Ongoing career development, regular reviews and on the job training
Puro Accountancy are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Tax Manager to join an established firm in their Leeds office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to take on new challenges and progress your career.
- Portfolio of 50-100 owner managed businesses
- Oversee personal tax affairs for company owners
- Review tax computations and liaise with Audit team
- Manage clients corporate tax needs
- Maintain and establish working relationships with clients
- Train and support staff
- ACA or CTA Qualified (Q.B.E) considered
- 2+ years corporate tax experience
- Other tax knowledge desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760