Up to £60,000 subject to experience
Puro Accountancy are thrilled to be supporting the expansion of a Chartered Accountancy Practice in Cork that is experiencing rapid growth. Our client takes pride in delivering an exceptional Business planning service to their expensive client base.
As a Senior Accountant you will be supporting a varied client base across many sectors to achieve their business goals. In addition you will support and mentor junior staff, whist developing your own career and goals.
- Manager a portfolio of clients, responsible for building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Support clients with cash flow and budget management
- Preparation of annual and management accounts and detailed reporting
Assisting in the Budget Management of clients’ businesses and reconciling same with performance.
- Provide sound tax planning advice to your portfolio of clients
- Prepare and undertake audits.
- Manger, support and develop junior staff
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- Extensive practice experience
- Previous experience of managing juniors
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, advanced knowledge with Excel and experience of using various accounting software programmes
To discuss this role in more detail contact Gemma at Puro Accountancy on 00 44 1904 571760 or CLICK to apply