Up to £50K DOE
Puro Accountancy are delighted to be partnering with a well established accountancy practice who are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team based in West London. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable firm that is committed to supporting you with your career progression. If you have experience working in an accountancy practice in the UK in a previous similar role then we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Regular salary reviews
- Great holiday package
- Hybrid working
- Genuine career progression
- Supportive team
- Yearly bonus
- All expenses paid team events
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients.
- Preparing and filing year end accounts under FRS102 & FRS105.
- Offering tax advice to clients and preparing and filing both corporate and personal tax returns.
- Reviewing bookkeeping & VAT returns.
- Managing junior members of staff and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Ensuring that all work is completed accurately and to a high standard within strict deadlines.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and identifying opportunities for business development.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Must have at least 3-4 years UK accountancy practice experience.
- Experience working with a wide variety of clients.
- Strong technical accounting skills, with a good understanding of accounting standards and tax legislation.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple clients and deadlines simultaneously.
If this sounds of interest to you please click APPLY or contact Jade on 01904571760