Accounts Assistant/ Semi Senior Accountant
Up to £30k DOE/Qualifications
Puro Accountancy have the pleasure of teaming up with a leading Tax Advisory firm in Bolton who are expanding due to growth and looking to hire into their Accounts and Tax team.
What's on offer
- Competitive market leading salary
- On site and external training provided
- Enhanced annual leave starting from 25 days
- Clear Career Development Plan for long term progression
- Free Car Parking
- Social events
- Providing strong customer service to your clients, providing proactive tax and accounting advice.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns to HMRC.
- Preparation and submission of monthly payroll to HMRC.
- Producing statutory accounts and corporation tax returns in line with accounting reporting standards and tax guidelines.
- Preparation and submission of self-assessment tax returns to HMRC.
- Communicating with HMRC and external agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Involved with the training of new members of staff on the team.
- Experience working in a UK Practice / Accountancy environment
- Minimum of AAT Level 3 or QBE
- Strong communication skills.
- Up to date knowledge of the latest accounting and tax legislation.
- Self driven and motivated team member who enjoys a fast paced working environment
For more info on how to put your name in the running for this amazing opportunity apply today or call David on 01904 571760