- Full visibility of company performance
- Profit share and quarterly bonuses·
- Flexible working
- No timesheets
- Personal Development and Career progression
- Flexible dress code
- Regular team events
Puro Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity on behalf of a young, modern, and growing forward thinking accountancy practice for a management account to join their team in Sheffield.
My client is a fantastic employer who put the needs and wellbeing of their staff first, they have created an amazing culture and believe having a happy workforce is the key to successes.
They have a varied client base and pride themselves on building positive relationships to gain an understanding of their business to enable them to support their clients in their growth, business goals and passions.
- Prepare end of year accounts for sole traders, ltd companies and partnerships
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare Management Accounts
- Assist more junior members of staff where appropriate
- Build strong relations with clients and the internal team
- AAT Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA Part Qualified
- 2+ Years practice experience
- Desire to develop and progress
- Xero knowledge advantageous
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760