Qualified Senior Accountant
Join an establish and growing accountancy practice who are looking to add a Qualified Practice Accountant to their team.
- Development and training programmes
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
As a successful accountant, you will be someone who has a passion for personal development and growth and who wants to be a part of the expanding business, supporting the client portfolio.
About the Role
- Assisting a broad portfolio of clients
- Working on a variety of accounting software packages
- Preparing and reviewing management and year end accounts, budgets and cash flows for company, partnership, and sole trader accounts
- Improving working papers, accounts checklists and to review client systems for anti-money laundering reporting requirements.
- Preparing VAT calculations and VAT returns
- Meeting and liaising with clients; building and maintaining relationships
- Ad hoc audit assistance when needed throughout the year
- Provide input on some personal tax returns that are prepared by the Personal Tax Consultant
- Dealing with staff queries on clients’ accounts preparation and other practice matters
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification is essential!
- Previous, relevant practice experience
- Strong accounts preparation skills and knowledge of current UK financial reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Corporation and Income tax
- Excellent and efficient communication skills
- Methodical and practical approach with high level of attention to detail – a self-motivator
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Ellie at Puro Accountancy on 01904 571760