Group Reporting Accountant
Up to €70,000 (subject to qualifications)
Are you a meticulous numbers guru with a passion for precision and excellence?
Puro Accountancy are currently supporting a large group based in Dublin in their search for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their growing, dynamic team and drive financial success!
- Manage all aspects of financial accounting
- Oversee the preparation of financial statements and regular reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial data to provide insights and recommendations for business optimisation.
- Develop and streamline systems, implement and improve internal controls
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support strategic decision-making and achieve company objectives.
- Budgeting and forecasting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACA)
- Solid technical experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent IT skills
- Ambitious and highly driven
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Gemma at Puro Accountancy and CLICK to apply.