Position: Senior Cloud Accountant
Salary: £35k+ Depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits (include but are not limited to):
- Enhanced Annual Leave package
- Flexible working
- Hybrid Working
- CPD development – gain Chartered status
- Career Development to Senior Manager, Partner/Director
- Team Away Days
Puro Accountancy are supporting a leading accountancy firm in Blackburn, as a Senior Cloud Accountant. This role offers a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team providing innovative cloud-based accountancy services to clients globally.
Ideal for candidates with a minimum of 5 years of practice experience and a passion for cloud-based software, especially Xero. This role is perfect for those eager to elevate their skills and career within a forward-thinking team. The company values teamwork and seek someone who enjoys mentoring and supporting junior team members.
- Study package support towards ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Mentorship throughout your qualification journey.
- Comprehensive training opportunities, including becoming a trusted adviser, networking skills, and presentation skills.
- Quarterly performance review conversations to ensure your development aligns with your goals.
- Career opportunities to progress to Director / Partner level
About the team:
Join a vibrant, award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers with offices in Blackburn. The company values inclusivity and diversity, encouraging individuals at all levels to thrive.
- Utilise cloud-based software, primarily Xero, for bookkeeping, VAT returns, and management accounts.
- Prepare year-end accounts and corporate tax returns.
- Mentor and supervise junior team members, including reviewing work.
- Assist with cloud conversions, both in-house and at clients' premises.
In addition to relevant accountancy experience, the team are seeking candidates who are:
- Actively engaged in a dynamic team, contributing to the team and firm's success.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
- Excellent communicators, both face-to-face and in writing.
- Positive, initiative-driven, and capable of working under pressure.
- Motivated, well-organized, and adept at using their initiative.
If you are ready to play a key role in our cloud team and contribute to the success of our clients expansion plans, get in touch today.
To apply send across your CV detailing your relevant experience.