Up to £28,000 (DOE)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training
- Friendly and Collaborative Work Environment
- Generous Holiday Package
Puro Accountancy is excited to be partnering with a reputable accountancy firm based in Middlesbrough. As their portfolio has continued to grow, they are now needing to recruit for their current bookkeeping team. Join our client’s firm as a detail-oriented VAT Clerk/Bookkeeper, where your meticulous and organisational skills will make a significant impact on their financial operations. In this role, you will play a key part in maintaining accurate records, contributing to the overall success the firm. If you thrive in an energetic environment and are passionate about accountancy, this opportunity is tailored for you. Let your attention to detail shine in a role that is vital to their and your own success!
- Manage payments, invoices, income, and receipts efficiently.
- Utilise accounting software for organized financial data.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and ensure VAT returns compliance.
- Verify and communicate account discrepancies.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Handle employee wages.
- Efficiently process employee expense claims.
- Contribute to yearly accounts preparation.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Deliver high-quality work independently or collaboratively.
- Interact professionally with colleagues and clients.
- Undertake necessary tasks for smooth finance department functioning.
Strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
Click the APPLY button now or call 01904 571 760 to discuss the vacancy further with Elizabeth