Up to £29,000 (D.O.E)
- Generous annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Full Study Support
- Flexible hours
- Inclusive culture
- Personal growth, continuous opportunity for personal and professional development
- Regular team socials throughout the year
Puro Accountancy are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing, innovative firm in their Elland office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to take on new challenges and progress your career.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records for clients bookkeeping
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts payable and receivable, and other financial accounts.
- Manage and process payroll, including tax and other deductions.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Communicate with clients regarding financial matters and respond to their queries in a timely manner
- Provide support to the accounting team as needed
- 2+ years practice experience
- Xero, Sage, QuickBooks experience preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760