Up to £32,000
- Fully remote available (or hybrid if preferrable)
- Flexible working
- A personal development plan and progression opportunities
- Generous holiday package
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
Puro Accountancy are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Bookkeeper to join a growing, innovative firm in their Leeds office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to take on new challenges and progress your career.
- Lead the Bookkeeping department at an established practice
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records for clients bookkeeping
- Reconcile bank statements, accounts payable and receivable, and other financial accounts.
- Manage and process payroll, including tax and other deductions.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Communicate with clients regarding financial matters and respond to their queries in a timely manner
- Provide support to the accounting team as needed
- A minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software, such as Xero or QuickBooks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be based in West Yorkshire (occassional team / client meetings)
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760