Up to £42,000 DOE
Puro Accountancy are happy to be supporting a leading accountancy practice, who are currently seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join their team in Birmingham. As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for managing and leading audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients, including private companies, not-for-profit organizations, and public sector entities.
- Lead and manage audit engagements, including planning, executing, and completing audit fieldwork in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Ensure that all audit work is completed in a timely manner and within budget, while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Prepare and review audit reports, management letters, and other deliverables for presentation to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and identifying opportunities for additional services.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff members, including training, performance management, and career development.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and changes to auditing standards, and proactively share knowledge with the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit within a professional services environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards, including IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Proven ability to manage multiple engagements and meet deadlines.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
If you are an experienced Audit Senior with a strong track record of delivering high-quality work and are looking for a new challenge in a supportive and collaborative work environment, we encourage you to APPLY for this exciting opportunity. For more information, please contact Dom on 01904 571760.