Audit and Accounts Senior
Up to £38,000 DOE
Puro Accountancy are delighted to be supporting a leading accountancy practice in Leicester who are currently seeking an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities
- Support for further qualifications or training
- Social events and team-building activities
- Plan, lead and deliver audit engagements for a range of clients, ensuring that they are completed in accordance with relevant accounting standards and legislation.
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Manage and supervise junior team members, ensuring that they are working effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate effectively with clients to establish and maintain strong working relationships, ensuring that their needs and expectations are met.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required by the partners of the firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of leading and managing audit engagements.
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and manage junior staff.
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and Microsoft Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected and growing accountancy practice in Leicester. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and opportunities for career progression. If you are an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior looking for a new challenge, then please apply with your CV or contact Dom for more information on 01904 571760.