Assistant Tax Manager (Corporate)
£38,000 - £43,000
- 23 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Comfortable and social environment
- Flexible working, to include a balance of home and office working
- Company Pension
- Gym membership
- Bike to work scheme
- Ongoing career development, regular reviews and on the job training
Puro Accountancy are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Tax Manager to join a growing, innovative firm in their Leeds office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company, with the chance to take on new challenges and progress your career.
- Portfolio of 50-100 corporate clients, focusing mainly on owner managed businesses.
- Manage and support clients tax needs, including personal tax affairs of business owners.
- Review corporation tax returns
- Liaise with audit department
- Report to Tax partners, director and managers
- Training and supporting juniors
- Establish and maintain working relationships with clients
- ACA or CTA qualified
- 2+ years corporate tax work
- Organisational and communication skills
- Previous management desirable but not essential
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and are seeking an exciting opportunity to further your career, then I would love to hear from you.
Click to apply with your indeed CV or contact Oakley Warnock on 01904 571 760