Position: Assistant Manager
Salary : up to £39k
- Flexi-time/ Reduced Days available
- Hybrid Office/Home Working
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Referral Program
Are you ready to step into the role of Assistant Manager in our clients growing team of innovative cloud accountants in Liverpool? If you're excited about joining a team filled with exceptional individuals and numerous opportunities for personal development, your next adventure awaits.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Conduct client cashflow forecasting sessions
- Prepare management accounts and contribute to client calls
- Report to a manager and play a role in team profitability
- Assist in training and developing your team
- Drive technology adoption with clients
- Lead full team training and selected sessions
- Comfortably sell new services to clients and prepare proposals
- Address technical bookkeeping questions
- Prepare accounts and review VAT returns
- Contribute to client quarterly catch-up calls
What the team value:
The team are a forward thinking firm seeking an individual who is eager to maintain regular contact with clients, have a continuous learning mindset, and are ready to contribute to the teams dynamic culture.
The successful candidate will jointly lead a small team, actively participate in helping clients transition to cloud software, handle accounting adjustments, conduct general bookkeeping, prepare VAT, and manage accounts.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, reach out today and become a key player in our clients innovative and forward-thinking team in Liverpool!