Job Title: Assistant Accounting Manager
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full-time (Part Time will be considered)
Salary: c.£32-42k (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- On-the-job training and external development opportunities.
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Strong career development prospects within a growing organization.
- Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic young business.
- Free car parking facilities.
Puro Accountancy is supporting an established and rapidly growing accountancy practice in Bolton. With their commitment to delivering exceptional service and proactive advice, they have built a strong reputation in the industry. As part of their 2023 expansion plans, they are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Assistant Accounting Manager to join this amazing and dynamic team.
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients
- Providing excellent customer service
- Offering proactive tax and accounting advice
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns, monthly payroll, statutory accounts, corporation tax returns, and self-assessment tax returns in compliance with accounting reporting standards and tax guidelines
- Communicating with HMRC and external agencies on behalf of clients
- Contributing to the training of new team members
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, offering proactive tax and accounting advice.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns and monthly payroll to HMRC.
- Produce statutory accounts and corporation tax returns following accounting reporting standards and tax guidelines.
- Prepare and submit self-assessment tax returns to HMRC.
- Communicate with HMRC and external agencies on behalf of clients.
- Contribute to the training of new team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach to tasks of varying complexity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes, such as legislative amendments.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in an accounting environment.
- Qualified or studying towards a recognized accounting qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest accounting and tax legislation.
- Ability to work to targets and meet client filing deadlines.
- Team player with a commitment to supporting the overall accounting function.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your accounting career and join a dynamic and growing practice, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant experience and why you would be an ideal fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!