Up to £35,000 DOE
Puro Accountancy are delighted to be working with a well-established and leading accountancy practice in Derby who are seeking an experienced Accounts Senior to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, preparing financial statements, and providing advice on accounting and taxation matters.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and hybrid working arrangements
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Support for further qualifications or training
- Social events and team-building activities
- Managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring timely delivery of work and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Preparing year-end financial statements, management accounts, and tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Providing advice to clients on accounting and taxation matters.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff.
- Assisting in the development of new business opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a similar role within a busy accountancy practice.
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting standards, tax compliance and relevant legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
To apply, please send your CV or contact Dom on 01904 571760 for more information.