Position: Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
Salalry: Up to £35k (negotiable depending on experience)
Puro Accountancy are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to work within a leading firm.
- 23.5 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on site parking
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Flexible benefits including (purchase holiday scheme)
Puro Accountancy are recruiting for an amazing independent firm in the Lancashire area. The company is expanding and growing and looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow with the company.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP (FRS 102 or FRS 105).
- Preparation of tax computations for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships & Sole Traders.
- Assisting with the planning, field work and completion of statutory audits for a variety of industries.
- Being part of the audit team and completing work under the supervision of a senior or manager.
- Prepare confirmation statements and other documents for filing with Companies House.
- Experience of statutory company accounts preparation and preparing a working paper file.
- Exposure to auditing.
- Ability to work confidentially and independently.
- Have experience of IRIS as well as exposure to using Xero, Sage and QuickBooks (desirable but not essential).
- Ideally the candidate would be studying towards the ACA or ACCA or have completed AAT Level 4 with interest to study ACA/ACCA.