Accountant (Qualified or Part Qualified)
Up to €55,000
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Flexible working and hybrid available
- Funded study support and leave
Puro Accountancy are delighted to be supporting a leading, global business advisory firm in their search for talented Qualified and Part Qualified Accountants in Cork.
Our client is dedicated and committed to the development of its people and understand that their people are by far their biggest asset. Regardless of the stage you are at in your career, you will be supported to develop and achieve your goals, whether that’s to move up the ladder or become qualified, if you are at the earlier stages of your career. Either way you will be surrounded by an amas of experience to empower your growth, knowledge and experience!
- Previous experience in practice, ideally 2 years as a minimum
- Part Qualified or Qualified Chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA)
- Sound working knowledge of accounting standards
- Proficient ability to prepare annual accounts
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional communication skills, with a natural ability to install and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment and committed to achieve deadlines
- Preparation of company accounts for a varied portfolio of clients
- Prepare financial statements for sole traders and partnerships.
- Tax returns (personal and corporation)
- Drafting audit exempt financial statements
- Mentor junior staff
To discuss your next move and this role in more detail, contact Gemma at Puro Accountancy on 0044 1904 571760 or CLICK to apply.